Read time: 2 minutes
We get a lot of enquiries from our loyal customers and men seeking assistance on transitioning to wet shaving with a safety razor. We totally understand–from the plethora of information out there, it’s easy to get confused and overwhelmed.
Our Academy blog was created to help men get the best shave possible while upping their grooming game from good to great, or from non-existent to a part of their daily routine. As such, we decided to pool in a few of our best articles to create your ultimate guide to everything wet shaving, from choosing the best safety razor for your needs to how to properly use a shaving brush.
This list will be updated as we expand our content. In the meantime, if there is a particular topic you want our expert team to answer, let us know in the comments!
- Make the Switch: Ditch Your Supermarket Razor
- Choosing a Double Edge Blade for Your Safety Razor
- Choosing a Double Edge Safety Razor
- Choosing a Shaving Cream or Soap
- Choosing a Shaving Brush
- Wet Shaving Basics: Razors, Brushes & Creams
- How to Shave with a Safety Razor
- How to Maintain Your Shaving Brush: Dos and Don'ts
- How to Strop a Straight Razor
- How to Shave with a Straight Razor
- How to Put Blades in a Safety Razor