This Australian, tallow-based shaving soap produces a thick, velvety lather that protects the skin during shaving and leaves it feeling well-nourished. With a layered fragrance of roast arabica coffee, whisky and tuberose, it’s a bold scent ideal for cooler weather. All Raconteur products are exclusive to Beard & Blade.
- Full-bodied scent of roast arabica coffee, whisky & tuberose
- Hand-made, small batch formula
- Excellent cushion and glide
- Traditional tallow based soap
- Ideal for all skin types
- Made in Australia
Made locally in Australia, Australian Private Reserve expertly blends traditional and contemporary influences to produce truly unique scents. Raconteur features a bold scent of roast arabica coffee, whisky & tuberose, balanced out with base notes of sandalwood, civet, guaiac wood, animal musks and castoreum.
To use, load a damp brush with the soap using gentle circular motions in the tub, then continue building a thick lather in a shaving bowl or directly on the cheeks. As with most hard soaps, use more water when lathering as compared to shaving cream.
Scent: Rich fragrance of roast arabica coffee, whisky and tuberose
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Aqua, Glycerin, Beef Tallow, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Lanolin, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Silk Protein
Made in: Australia
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
COVID-19 DELAYS affecting Standard Delivery, please allow up to 5 extra business days on ETA's below. Express Shipping is highly recommended at this time.
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- **PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA 1-2 weeks** on below ETA's due to Covid 19 delays
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $7.50 Standard Courier for orders under $45
We ship to Australia & New Zealand Only