Muhle's Hexagon series, designed by Mark Braun, features a modern, architectural style. This synthetic silvertip brush is finished in an attractive anodised graphite coating.
- Soft, synthetic silvertip bristles
- Anodised graphite-coloured handle
- Easily lather shaving creams and soaps
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Made in Germany
Need a stand? See Details tab below.
The Hexagon series was designed by Mark Braun, and is a modern take on Muhle's extensive wet shaving heritage. Muhle's synthetic silvertip fibres, as used in this brush, are very gentle on the skin and whip up a lather from both creams and soaps with ease.
The durable graphite-coloured anodised handle will last for many years of regular use, and is inscribed with the coordinates of Muhle's headquarters in Germany.
Bristle Type: Synthetic Silvertip
Handle Material: Anodised aluminium (graphite)
Knot Diameter: 20mm
Bristle Width: 48mm
Bristle Height: 51mm
Handle Height: 56mm
Overall Height: 107mm
Min. Handle Diameter: 26.9mm
Max. Handle Diameter: 36.8mm
Made in: Germany
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 3PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $5.99 Standard Courier for orders under $45
Click here for information regarding international delivery.