With its wonderfully-weighted natural horn scales and 6/8" full hollow carbon steel blade, this unique, heirloom-quality straight razor performs as exceptionally as it looks.
- 6/8" width, full hollow grind
- Extra hard carbon steel blade
- Decorative, engraved blade spine
- Premium natural horn scales
- Factory-honed, shave-ready edge
- Sturdy cardboard packaging case
- Handmade in Solingen, Germany
Need a stand? See Details tab below.
Ralf Aust is an artisan producer of fine quality straight razors from Solingen, Germany. As a one-man operation, each razor is meticulously hand-crafted from premium components to deliver an exceptional shave and lasting performance.
This razor features a 6/8" full hollow blade honed from extra hard carbon steel. A squared American point, fully-polished blade and premium natural horn scales make this an heirloom-quality straight razor that will provide an exceptionally-smooth shave.
As with all carbon steel straight razors, ensure that the blade is thoroughly dried and oiled before storing it away to prevent rusting.
Blade Material: Carbon steel
Handle Material: Natural horn
Grind Type: Full hollow
Point Type: American
Made in: Germany
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 3PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $5.99 Standard Courier for orders under $45
Click here for information regarding international delivery.