This best badger shaving brush combines a compact knot of soft bristles with a notched handle which makes it easy to grip for bowl and face lathering.
- High grade best badger bristles
- Easy-grip faux ivory handle
- Suited to bowl and face lathering
- Great water holding ability
- Works well with soaps and creams
- Made in UK
A brush that sits at the perfect intersection between value and performance, this best badger brush is a great choice as an everyday workhorse. Its bristles are soft, yet firm enough through the stem to effectively load hard soaps and build a great lather.
To use, warm the bristles by running the brush under warm water until the bristles are soaked through. Then, gently shake out excess water and begin lathering your favourite cream or soap.
Bristle Type: Best Badger
Handle Material: Faux Ivory
Knot Diameter: 21mm
Bristle Width: 40mm
Bristle Height: 47mm
Handle Height: 45mm
Overall Height: 102mm
Min. Handle Diameter: 22.7mm
Max. Handle Diameter: 32.8mm
Made in: UK
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
COVID-19 DELAYS affecting Standard Delivery, please allow up to 5 extra business days on ETA's below. Express Shipping is highly recommended at this time.
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- **PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA 1-2 weeks** on below ETA's due to Covid 19 delays
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $7.50 Standard Courier for orders under $45
We ship to Australia & New Zealand Only