The Shapton Glass Stone HR 1000 Grit gives straight razors an extremely sharp edge. Designed in Japan, these glass stones are the most durable on the market.
- 1000 grit
- 14.7 micron particle size
- Ideal for removing micro-chips, small dents and corrosion
- Excellent for perfecting the bevel
- Used in the first phase of the honing process
- Soaking not required
Shapton glass stones are known for their exceptional quality, durability and ease of use. The abrasives are extremely uniform, meaning the abrasive encountered with the first pass of a blade will be the same as the 5000th pass.
Each stone is composed of a 5mm tempered glass backing plate fused to a 5mm thick stone. Shapton sharpening stones are made with finely graded ceramic cutting media that requires less flattening and lasts 4-5 times longer than most water stones.
Size: 70mm x 210mm
Made in: Japan
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 3PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
We ship within Australia only.