This salve is made from natural lanolin derived from wool that deeply moisturises and repairs dry, cracked and damaged skin.
- Repairs dry, damaged skin
- Made with natural lanolin
- Unscented, natural fragrance
- Suitable for all skin types
- Packaged in amber glass jar
- Made in UK
Originally developed in the 1930s, the Mitchell's Wool Fat range of soaps use natural lanolin from wool that nourishes and repairs dry, iritated skin. This salve has a thick, wax-like consistency that applies easily and instantly gets to work in repairing damaged skin.
To use, scoop out a finger-nail sized amount of the salve and massage thoroughly into the hands. For use on dry areas of the body, adjust the amount used according to the size of the area.
Scent: Unscented, natural wax scent
Ingredients: Wool Fat (Lanolin), Petrolatum, Water (Aqua)
Made in: UK
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
COVID-19 DELAYS affecting Standard Delivery, please allow up to 5 extra business days on ETA's below. Express Shipping is highly recommended at this time.
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- **PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA 1-2 weeks** on below ETA's due to Covid 19 delays
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $7.50 Standard Courier for orders under $45
We ship to Australia & New Zealand Only