A 5/8" full hollow blade and glossy black acrylic scales make this handcrafted carbon steel straight razor an excellent choice for both beginner and experienced straight razor shavers.
- 5/8" width, full hollow grind
- Extra hard carbon steel blade
- Durable, black acrylic scales
- Factory-honed, shave-ready edge
- Sturdy cardboard packaging case
- Handmade in Solingen, Germany
Need a stand? See Details tab below.
Ralf Aust is an artisan producer of fine quality straight razors from Solingen, Germany. As a one-man operation, each razor is meticulously hand-crafted from premium components to deliver an exceptional shave and lasting performance.
This razor features a 5/8" full hollow blade honed from extra hard carbon steel. With its stylish French point, fully-polished blade and glossy black acrylic scales, this razor will look the part in any dopp kit.
As with all carbon steel straight razors, ensure that the blade is thoroughly dried and oiled before storing it away to prevent rusting.
Blade Material: Carbon steel
Handle Material: Black acrylic
Grind Type: Full hollow
Point Type: French
Made in: Germany
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
COVID-19 DELAYS affecting Standard Delivery, please allow up to 5 extra business days on ETA's below. Express Shipping is highly recommended at this time.
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- **PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA 1-2 weeks** on below ETA's due to Covid 19 delays
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $7.50 Standard Courier for orders under $45
We ship to Australia & New Zealand Only