The Shapton Glass Stone HR 500 Grit keeps blades in shape, designed to fix small chips and nicks in blades.
- 500 grit
- 29.4 micron particle size
- Intended for setting a bevel or fixing a small chip in the blade of a straight razor
- Not required as part of routine sharpening
- Soaking not required
- Made in Japan
Shapton glass stones are known for their exceptional quality, durability, and ease of use. The abrasives are extremely uniform, meaning the abrasive encountered with the first pass of a blade will be the same as the 5000th pass.
Each stone is composed of a 5mm tempered glass backing plate fused to a 5mm thick stone. Shapton sharpening stones are made with finely graded ceramic cutting media that requires less flattening and lasts 4-5 times longer than most water stones.
Size: 70mm x 210mm
Made in: Japan
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 3PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
We ship within Australia only.