The Shapton Glass Stone HR 6000 Grit gives straight razors an extremely sharp edge. Designed in Japan, these glass stones are the most durable on the market.
- 6000 grit
- 2.45 micron particle size
- For finishing and providing a well-polished edge
- Can also be used for daily maintenance and edge realignment
- Used in the second phase of the honing process
- Soaking not required
- Made in Japan
Shapton glass stones are known for their exceptional quality, durability, and ease of use. The abrasives are extremely uniform, meaning the abrasive encountered with the first pass of a blade will be the same as the 5000th pass.
Each stone is composed of a 5mm tempered glass backing plate fused to a 5mm thick stone. Shapton sharpening stones are made with finely graded ceramic cutting media that requires less flattening and lasts 4-5 times longer than most water stones.
Size: 70mm x 210mm
Made in: Japan
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
COVID-19 DELAYS affecting Standard Delivery, please allow up to 5 extra business days on ETA's below. Express Shipping is highly recommended at this time.
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
- **PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA 1-2 weeks** on below ETA's due to Covid 19 delays
- FREE Standard Courier Over $45 (4-7 Days)
- $7.50 Standard Courier for orders under $45
We ship to Australia & New Zealand Only