The Shapton Professional Series Sharpening Stone 1000 Grit is ideal for removing micro-chips, small dents and corrosion, keeping your blades sharp.
- 1000 grit
- Coarse/medium grade
- Ideal for removing micro-chips, small dents and corrosion
- Excellent for perfecting the bevel
- Used in the first phase of the honing process
- Soaking not required
- Made in Japan
The Shapton #1000 orange whetstone is made with finely-graded ceramic cutting media, which wears down much slower than aluminum oxide and silicon carbide commonly found in other stones. The result is a similar thickness of sharpening material with a much longer lifespan. Comes in a plastic storage case that can be used as a stone holder while sharpening.
Size: 70mm x 210mm x 15mm
Made in: Japan
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $20
- $3.99 EXPRESS Next Day Delivery
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Vic Only)
Same day dispatch until 3PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
|Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo
|Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, ACT, Central Coast, Adelaide
|Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Hobart
|Rest of Australia
We ship within Australia only.